Welcome to my Website
Each e-therapy book was written from my many years of experience as a psychotherapist.
My E-THERAPY BOOK TOOL KIT, are e-books (listed below) that have been created with wisdom learned from 34 years as a psychotherapist. These are the ultimate meat and potatoes self-help books designed in a short format style with concepts that can immediately be put into practice especially made for today's busy life.
I have worked with individuals (over age 18), couples and relationship counseling. My specialties include relationship issues, understanding the opposite sex, stress management, depression, anxiety, adjustment to life situations, living with chronic illness, grief and loss, family of origin, personal growth, women and men's issues as well as any difficulties resulting in emotional distress.
If you don't have a Kindle Reader, look right under the book's description and click on:
AVAILABLE ON THESE DEVICES
click on FREE KINDLE READING APPS
click on KINDLE FOR PC
Most e-books are priced at $3.99
E-Therapy Book Tool Kit,
1. Recovering from the Slavery of People Pleasing (Assertiveness Skills for Self-Care) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ATZITRQ
2. Growing Up Emotionally (Banishing the Inner Critic) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AX9W80C
3. Setting Boundaries (Being able to say 'no' is healthy and not selfish) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AXC7DG8
4. Depression Aid Kit (Finding joy, energy and hope) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AYRJSJ2
5. Fearing the Worst (Help for anxiety, worry and panic attacks) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AYTJR7I
6. Surviving and Recovering from Loss http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AYVRHSW
7. Simply Listening (Relationship Connection Tools)http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AZXCV12
8. Recognizing and Changing a Self-Pity Pattern http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01AZZ62EW
9. Surviving Pet Loss (A Guide for Individuals and Families) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B03CEIG
10. Ego Dictation (How our Self Talk can Sabotage our Peace of Mind) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B04GCOC
11. Recognizing & Healing Emotional Abandonment (Repeated Relationship Problems are often the Result of Unknowingly Living out Fears of Abandonment) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01B05N4KQ